Thursday 23 July 2015

OLD IS GOLD


Have you ever asked yourself this quire question? Why do many women prefer to be dated by older men?
The answer is best known by you depending on the angle at which the question was posted.
It is a known fact that women are so attracted to older men. I don’t necessarily mean that a twenty-two year old lady will date a man who’s seventy and above age wise. I mean a woman dating a man who is a few years older than her.
Let me answer this question in correlation with my view on such a topic and also on views collected by different individuals. Would I prefer an older boyfriend to a young star? Of course yes and there are different reasons as to why but will quote a few.
The major reason to this topic is that, these men tend to be much caring as compared to the dotcom men “youngsters”. Am not talking from experience but based on my research, several women gave this answer as their major. A woman would always want to be treated as a queen despite of the situation at hand, when she bombs to a man who can treat her this way, she will always stay. This point includes several aspects too. You will always find that these men are more established financially; they could sponsor your luxurious life which includes holidays to superb destinations like Malibu, Dubai and any other destination of your choice. I could stay and yearn for such a life too… don’t judge me my dear reader am just thinking out loud.
Dating older men is much exciting simply because they are more experienced in handling women and are better in bed. They know where to touch, press and when to let go. Understanding a young woman’s perception of life and needs. The understandings are estimated to be the greatest advantage these older men have that make them be on top of their game. Who on earth would deny herself the chance to have an exciting sex life, no one, right?
 Wow, I love this fantasy.
By Jackline Were.

No comments: