Saturday 21 May 2016

ISOLATE THE TWO



Dealing with certain groups of people is a big challenge. It pushes one to suffocation. Monitors and prefects of my artistic ventures. I need to clear the air for the team that thinks all an artist spits is factually measured.

The simplest departure on this issue is to begin with;what's is art? My reference points out clearly that it's the CREATIVE activity, usually with an AESTHETIC focus. Creative to mean imaginative, original, expressive,inventive or the ability to create. Aesthetics is all about the beauty, tasteful, or the artistic appearance. Too many definitions?

The characters in my work may not necessarily be real people actually the percent a of reality is so minute that microscopic search would strain. I have no relationship with my characters in any way save for me being their creator and manipulating them to deliver my message. They are my subjects, in the world of fiction.

Of my topics,issues, themes and anything that I tend to address, I am a mirror reflecting the society. Some topics are purely mental creatures however triggered by the social observations.

The "I " in my pieces and the real "I " are two distinct characters. They may be connected but highly independent. As earlier indicated, one is a subject and a creation of the other.

Why this rant? The moment you define me basing on my characters you're misleading yourself and killing the chance of meeting or getting to know the real me. #Nomys_Madness is a ruthless crook who doesn't mind giving all that he has to spit while the other person is so conscientious and delicately reserved. Don't rush into making such a conclusion that they are the same. One maybe hurt badly.

No comments: