Friday 21 November 2014

Little Lilian



Little Lilian listen to my pontific plea
My maimed, mischievous, modest plea,
Little Lilian you stand out amongst the outstanding
Your roll of the tongue,your row of wisdom
Short in length, tall in vision oh little Lilian!

Little Lilian look lowly
Step down your bulging brain
Drop down,droop your ears for me
A minute,a minute moment to listen
A moment to hear my quest oh little Lilian!

Little Lilian listen to my unloud,unlewd short lines
I won't comment on you curves but I'll be humbled
To see my seed exit them,for they are sufficient
I won't ask you a day out but I will be humbled to kiss you good day every morning
Longing,yearning,craving for you oh little Lilian!

Little Lilian lift your face
Join my race ,follow my trace, with all your grace
Stick to the pace,up to my place,hold the guess on the gaze
swing on stars is a lie, a crumbled pie, yet its true we will fly
Fly with you,cry with you, die with you, if only you say yes oh little Lilian!

No comments: