Sunday 23 October 2016

THE SERMON



The man of the church was in charge. The shepherd of the flock is a talented preacher. His actions can only be defined by vigour and valour.
His mastery of the Word is wild. He is not only convincing,confusing but also excellent in quoting and interpreting the word. He knows how to manipulate it for all his desires.

Last Wednesday, after great mourning and burial of my brother's wife,the weather and time were my opponents. I couldn't make it to Kangui village. A good conversationalist,the shepherd imbibed my fears and offered to host me in his makeshift home. My brother was happy since his two bedroom house was already crowded.

Having eaten at my brother's, the business in the shepherd's den was simple sleep. Fatigue and the immense crying during the day created a good motivation to sleep,soundly,so soon.

I thought I was dreaming, then my attention stole the sleep. My pyjama was moving. There was a funny protrusion on my back. I turned, the shepherd was snoring. Unaware that I wasn't asleep, he turned me and he was hard,super excited. I jumped off the bed,clenched the fists and shouted, 'What the hell are you doing?'

He sprung,faster,on birth suit. Before I could act he was all over me,hands so strong. I couldn't shout,I was shocked and choked. Luckily as a man, I knew where the balls were. I believe the left one had its shell broken as he shrieked and coiled cursing...

Today, a new shepherd was leading the flock,the other one got defrocked.

#Nomys_Madness 

No comments: