Saturday 26 December 2015

Tell Your Dear Brother

Tracing The Roots: A Madness Anthology

#005

A caring uncle,
Determined to see order,
Diligent on fault finding,
Hardy,hardly hardworking!

Njore he who reigns and commands,
Njore who loves his brother's household,
He,the custodian of lineage,
He, the second to none boss..

Daddy's departure dawned unexpectedly,
A demise so painful,
Overheard it was the neck disease,
That made his body expire prematurely,
And Njore, the caring uncle took it to watch us grow.

Generosity a good virtue,
Mama, I'll make it up to all,
Especially to the family and uncle Njore,
I'll take away from you nothing,
But an only reminder,
Yours, uncle is to advise, suggest and weighing situations,
However, I'll make ALL decisions,
I'll take full responsibility of my stupidity,
I'm good to navigate my yacht,
To the seas and world yonder,
Alone, independently.

No comments: