Thursday 21 April 2016

Salome The Cook



Salome the brown bony blonde,
Salome the generosity genius,
I beg to begin my raw rant.

Your sea was sweaty,
You see, your sea was sweet,
Sweet like the wings of a Luhya cock.
Salome you knew how to cook,
Your food tastier than the stolen oranges from Wa Njege's land,
Your turn, mixing and the regular rise and fall,
Made your food irresistible.

Salome,
Your food was the best,
Njoroge could kill for it,
Karagu offered his son's fees for a bite,
Salome you knew how to cook,
That your glory,
And gory,
Spread just like your table spread as you served.

Salome you served sleeveless,
Salome you served very well,
Until you were served too!!

Salome the brown bony blonde,
I surrender to be surrounded suspiciously,
I refuse in the name of River Tana,
That river that the your river rivals,
I refuse to be burdened,
With the seeds you can't track nor trace the breed.

Salome,
Salvation for you is not in my yard!

#Nomys_Madness

No comments: