Wednesday 13 January 2016

GO....

Tracing The Roots: A Madness Anthology

#015

GO...

Add everything you need,
Pack all you admire,
I'm so into your departure,
It's the best for the entire goodness...

I became suspicious when she joined us,
The pretty daughter of ours,
My simple calculations had a large error,
But I had a million thoughts to concentrate on...

Rumours,
I dismissed,
Became numb,
Launched investigation,
And the results conspicuous,
You're one generous provider,
A special public plunge for all,
A married woman in my homily household.

Your tears are petty,
I'm so hurt to listen,
You're lucky to be leaving today unbeaten,
Get your mother to train you,
Find a better position to cheat,
Without my interference,
How many have you aborted?
It's unfair to have you as a wife,
Just go.

#Nomys_Madness

No comments: